- News and Events
- Internal JPI MYBL Working Conference on Demographic Change, Equality and Wellbeing
- JPI MYBL 2018 Brussels Conference
- OLDEST OLD workshop
- JPI MYBL 2016 Rome Conference
- MYBL-COST–AAL workshop
- Press releases
- Events calendar
- JPI MYBL Newsletter
WHERE: Le Châtelain Hôtel, Rue du Châtelain 17, 1000 Brussel.
Programme and Evaluation Form
The conference will stimulate dialogue in the area of Demographic Change by bringing together stakeholders including national policy makers, funders, scientists, health care professionals, industry representatives and NGO’s.
The main themes of the conference “Increasing the Knowledge Base on Demographic Change” are:
• The role of JPI MYBL in creating evidence based policies The conference will give an overview of the latest MYBL achievements and their policy implications and present the future objectives of the JPI MYBL, including the upcoming work programme on equity and wellbeing. Achievements such as the Report on Demographic Change & Migration and the projects funded under the JPI MYBL joint calls on extended working life (2015), understanding welfare models (2016) and ageing in place in a digitizing world (2017)will be introduced (JPI MYBL calls).
• Reaching out to stakeholders and responding to societal needs In order to address the societal challenge of demographic change, the JPI MYBL is working towards sustainable alignment of research programs, stakeholder interaction over the entire research cycle, and enhanced impact through the translation of research results into evidence-based policies.
The venue is located in the “Quartier Bailli/Baljuwwijk” business district. This neighborhood is easily accessible by public transport (metro). There are several private parkings operated nearby. However, traffic conditions might be very unfavourable to the use of your private car.
Public transport: The building is located at equal distance from stop Vleurgat and stop Bailli/Baljuw (300m – 5 minutes walking).
- Brussels South: take the tram 81 or 83 and step down at the stop “Bailli/Baljuw”
- Brussels Central: take at the main entrance of the station, bus 38, direction “Héros/Helden”, and step down at the stop “Vleurgat”
- Brussels North: take the metro at the stop “Rogier” direction “Louise/Louiza” and then the tram 93 or 94
- Brussels Schuman: take the bus 60
- Brussels-Luxemburg/Luxembourg: take the bus 38 or 54
By metro (lines 2 and 6)
- Stop “Louise/Louiza”: take the tram 93 or 94
- Bus stop “Bailli/Baljuw”: bus 54
- Bus stop “Vleurgat”: bus 38, 60
- Tram stop “Bailli/Baljuw”: tram 81, 83, 93, 94
- Tram stop “Vleurgat”: tram 93, 94
From the airport
By train: every 20 minutes a train leaving to Brussels Central station (20 minutes journey), take then, at the main entrance of the station, bus 38, direction “Héros/Helden”, and step down at the stop “Vleurgat”
By bus: bus 12 direction BRUSSELS CITY, stop “Schuman” (27 minutes journey), take then bus 60
By taxi: 40 minutes journey.